Following on from adding OpenCart to our one-click install scripts for your website we have added seven (yes seven!) more. These are summarised below:
Open Web Analytics
Open Web Analytics is a great way to track your website statistics if you’re looking for an alternative to Google Analytics, or an additional source of information about your visitors. Packed with features and fully open source, OWA is a great tool to improve visitor experience as well as helping you keep track of what’s popular and what needs more work. We’re pleased to announce that it’s now available as a quick and easy one-click install from your control panel!
• No limits on data logging
• Ability to track multiple websites
• Heatmaps, conversion goals and goal funnels
• Mouse movement tracking
• Optional command line interface for admins
• Full integration with WordPress and MediaWiki without the need for third party plugins
• Plugin support for Drupal
And much more!
We’ve had a lot of requests for the award-winning PrestaShop, so if you’re looking for an ecommerce solution then it’s one to check out.
• Wishlists and customer review functionality
• Customer groups feature
• Referral program and loyalty system
• Returns management
• PDF invoices and delivery slips
• Extensions available
• Pre-configured support for PayPal, Hipay, Moneybookers and more
• In-depth visitors stats
• SMS alerts
• Multi-language support
As an ecommerce software finalist in the 2010 Open Source awards, TomatoCart is renowned for its user-friendly admin panel and lightweight framework. It’s another option for ecommerce websites looking to focus on usability and speed.
• Well-designed and intuitive admin panel
• Multi-language support
• Gift certificate and discount coupon integration
• Customer reviews, newsletter and wishlist functionality
• Integrated Piwik web analytics
• Complete content management system
If you have a business, whether it’s web hosting, web design, or even offline, you can use Simple Invoices to bill customers, track payments and much more – for free.
• Browser-based, so accessible from anywhere (great if you want to create, update or print invoices for clients whilst you’re with them)
• Send invoices as PDFs
• Export to Word, Excel or plain text
• Total and itemised invoices available
• PayPal payment support
• Recurring invoices
• Create receipts, estimates and quotes as well as invoices
• Payment tracking and reports
Another requested one-click install, Vanilla Forums is an attractive and user-friendly solution for anyone wanting to add discussion functionality to their website.
• 500+ plugins
• WordPress and Blogger integration
• Easy embedding
• Lots of themes
• Social network log ins
• Full mobile compatibility
• Easy imports from popular software such as phpBB and vBulletin
• Ability for users to upload files
• Free community support
Ever fancied creating your own Digg-style website? Now you can install a script to do just that in under a minute. Your visitors can submit links and rate other people’s, and you don’t need to be able to code or have to pay someone to do it for you.
• Groups for members
• Private messaging
• Ability for users to rate and comment on articles
• Free and paid modules available to extend Pligg’s capabilities
• Smarty templates for easy modification
• Easy upgrades
• Well-integrated RSS functionality
Moodle’s an open-source software veteran with over 44,000,000 users, so it seemed only right that we add it to our list. If you’re looking for a learning-based content management system, Moodle is your best bet. As well as being suited to educational sites, you can also use if for your own courses, tutorials, tutoring and more to increase your authority in your industry.
• Additional activity modules (e.g. forums, databases and wikis)
• Support community
• In-depth developer documentation
• Multiple language support
• Easy to organise courses, modules, assessments
• Support for images, videos and other downloadable files for easy access