We’ve added five brand new one-click installs to our hosting control panel. As always, these one-click installs are absolutely free!
Textpattern is a standards-compliant content management system with an intuitive admin control panel and an active community. It’s surprisingly powerful yet simple to use, and benefits from a wide range of plugins and unlimited authors per install.
• Direct, easy to follow interface
• Browser-based organization and upload of files and images
• Articles can be protected with a password
• Flexible engine for all kinds of websites, from blogs to corporate sites
• Anti-spam comment system that works well
• Human-readable clean URLs help SEO and visitors
If you’re into photography yourself or have clients who want a gallery or photoblog, then Pixelpost may be the perfect solution. You can get set up and running in seconds with our one-click install, and there are plenty of free templates to choose from if you don’t want to create your own.
• Full multi language capability (including image title, description, categories and tags)
• Image commenting with strong spam protection
• Post Calendar
• Pages can be easily re-designed with CSS or by editing the templates by hand
• A bunch of free ready-to-use templates are available for download
• Multiple categories
• Smooth installation assistant
• Easy upgrade procedure
Check out the demo.
Need to track bugs within your internal systems or for the software you create? Mantis is a great free bug tracking system with a large array of features.
• Customizable Issue Pages
• Multiple Projects per instance
• Users can have a different access level per project
• Search and Filter
• Built-in Reporting (reports / graphs)
• Email notifications
• Export to csv, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
Looking for a way to get more organised? PHProjekt is a full-scale project management system ideal for agencies and businesses who have multiple projects on the go. PHProjekt is extremely well-structured and ideal for tracking project progress and keeping all the team members up to date with developments.
• Modular Structure
• Different stages of privileges
• List of projects with tree structure
• Includes phases, milestones etc.
• Considers project dependencies
• Timeline/Gantt diagram of all projects
• Cost management
• Table view of all project members
• Calendar, chat and forum
Add a FAQ or knowledge base to your website in seconds with phpMyFAQ. It’s easy to get set up and running, and you retain full control over the look, feel and functionality as it’s self-hosted.
• Content Management System
• User and group based permissions
• Active Directory support
• Social networks
• Revision system
• Templating system
• Powerful search
• User comments
• Browse by Category or Tags
• Search engine optimization